Two complimentary meetings to determine fit, gather information, and recommend next steps.
Think About It
Take your time to determine whether Kardinal Financial is right for you.
Several meetings to begin implementing your financial plan.
Review progress, outstanding action items, and transition to ongoing relationship schedule.
A regular meeting cadence and proactive communication ensures your plan evolves with you.
See below for additional detail.
Introductory Meetings and Onboarding
- Learn about you
- Understand whether we are a good fit
- Gather information for proposal
- Review your current financial dashboard
- Lay out initial roadmap
- Decide whether to become a client
Plan Design & Implementation
Get Organized Meeting
- Get clear on your priorities and values
- Organize key financial documents
- Get set-up on financial planning hub
Priorities & Risk Meeting
- Determine strategies and processes for your priorities
- Review risk management framework
- Emergency fund, beneficiary designations, life & disability coverage, estate planning
Investments & Tax Meeting
- Retirement and education planning
- Identify risk tolerance and strategy for each investment account/goal
- Review previous year tax return and tax planning opportunities
Review & Transition Meeting
- Review progress and outstanding action items
- Review updated financial statements
- Transition to ongoing relationship schedule
Plan monitoring, review, and implementation
Year in Review
Cash flow and Net Worth Update
Confirm Values & Priorities
Retirement & Education planning
Tax Return Review & Planning
Risk Management Review
Company Benefit & Open Enrollment Review
Insurance & Estate Planning Review
Ad-hoc meetings as your life changes
Proactive review and communication
Professional investment management